Want to know if your idea for your group sessions will work?
Start by asking yourself: Will this solve a problem for my clients?
Kyle shares how he solved two problems, wanting to find a new career and needing workout ideas for his sessions, by creating Bootcamp Ideas. Dale shares about how Energetic Education was created by a frustration with boring professional development workshops.
Life is about the relationships you have and the connections you build. – Dale Sidebottom
^This also applies to business^
This episode is a deep dive into Step 1 of last week’s episode, 5 Steps to Creating an Online Offer. We’ve put together a cheat sheet for you of all 5 steps that you can download below.
You can use the player above to listen or you can click one of the links below:
- Android phone? Google Podcasts
- Apple phone? Apple Podcasts (previously known as iTunes)
Links to things we talked about
- The Trainers Tribe Podcast Episode: 5 Steps to Creating an Online Offer
- Website: Bootcamp Ideas
- Product: The Little Bootcamp Book of Workouts
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Book: The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku
- Website: KyleWood.me
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.