This workout is an entry to this year’s Bootcamp Ideas Competition. It has been submitted by Allison Maloney Turcio from New York, USA.
Would You Rather 2.0
Drill Length: 10 minutes
Drill Category: Finisher
How it works:
Bootcampers choose which of the two exercises they want to do. After you’ve gone through them once, do it again. Only this time, they must do the one they didn’t choose in the first round.
- 20 Jump Ropes or 20 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Ski Hops or 20 Speed Skaters
- 20 Jabs or 20 Uppercuts
- 20 X Jumps or 20 Tuck Jumps
- 20 Push-Ups or 20 Squat Thrusts
- 20 Walking Lunges or 20 Jump Lunges
- 20 Plank Shoulder Taps or 20 Plank Toe Taps
- 20 Half-court sprints or 20 Burpees
Simple but effective.
Group fitness instructor currently teaching Insanity, Bootcamp, Total Body Sculpt and Burning Bells.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.