It looks to be that this is our new way of life for now.
Have you felt the emotional slump yet now that truth is landing home?
It’s so important to look after yourself in this new reality so that you can keep showing up for your clients. How you can do that is exactly what we’re talking about in today’s episode.
Here’s what we cover:
- 2:40 – How to you find the motivation and energy to work from home?
- 6:00 – How to make the most of your ‘magic hour’.
- 8:30 – What does a day working at home look like for Kyle?
- 10:00 – Take time when you do no work at all.
- 10:20 – Should you set up a home office?
- 15:30 – What does Dale’s work day look like?
- 19:55 – What do we recommend for other people when working from home?
- 28:45 – Dale shares a more personal alternative to email and text messages
- 32:45 – Right Here, Right Now
Listen on Your Phone
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Support the Podcast
We don’t use ads to pay for the creation of this podcast. Instead, you can support us by purchasing the services we offer like Fitness Game Zone and BootCraft which gives us money to make the podcast free to all and gives you access to a really helpful resource. Win, win!
- Dale’s Workshop Recording (about PEG): Fostering Engagement & Wellbeing while Teaching Remotely
- Video Email Messages: Dubb
- Facebook Group: The Trainers Tribe
- Instagram: Dale Sidebottom
- Instagram: The Virtual PT
- Instagram: Bootcamp Ideas
- Facebook: Bootcamp Ideas
- Facebook: Energetic Education
RH, RN Links
- Dale’s Conference: The Online Education Summit
- Book Recommendation: Tribes by Seth Godin*
- Podcast Recommendation: Unlocking Us by Brené Brown – Episode 1 on FFT’s
- TED Talk: The Power of Vulnerability
- Email Dale for 10 Step Course to Start a Podcast: email@example.com
*We may earn a small commission on purchases made through links marked with an asterix.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.