How to have healthy boundaries around your work with real-life examples from Kyle and Dale.
Subscribe to Lead Your Tribe in your favourite podcast player: Google | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | YouTube
Or via Email.
In today’s episode of Lead Your Tribe we talk about boundaries.
As trainers we’re often the type of people who give a lot of ourselves to others. Because of that it can be hard to create a work schedule that suits our needs.
We talk about the power of saying no and using boundaries as an opportunity to listen and learn. We also talk about working out your ‘magic’ time which is your best time of day to do work.
Other things we touch on are how to block out distractions, designing your life and why you should regularly throw out your checklist.
Listen in above or in your favourite podcast app.
Links to things we mention:
- Essentialism book – Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Hell Yes or No – Blog post
- Hell Yes or No – Book
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – Sony WH-CH700N on Amazon
- We Work book – Billion Dollar Loser: The Epic Rise and Spectacular Fall of Adam Neumann and WeWork by Reeves Wiedeman
- Hedgehog and fox metaphor: Brené with Jim Collins on Curiosity, Generosity, and the Hedgehog
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.
Leave a Reply