Being new to planning great bootcamp workouts can be confusing so I’ve put together this free Bootcamp Trainers Toolkit for you.
The Toolkit is a free resource available to email subscribers designed to help make planning your bootcamp sessions a little easier.
In the Bootcamp Trainer’s Toolkit you’ll learn:
- How to plan your group fitness sessions quickly (without using the same workout ideas over and over)
- 4 ways to plan balanced workouts that are challenging for all levels and abilities.
- How to use acronym workouts like EMOMs and AMRAPs to make your workouts way more interesting (also included what on earth EMOMs and AMRAPs are!)
- Some great themed workouts showing you how you can have fun with your workout planning.
Plus, you’ll get access to our searchable Exercise Library with over one hundred videos of bootcamp exercises and our weekly email newsletter with new ideas and tips.
Plus, you’ll also get my Bootcamp Planner Template. This PDF will walk you through planning your own bootcamp cycle.
To get access, all you have to do is pop your email in below.
Here’s the specifics what you get as being part of our community:
- *NEW* Free training with me (Kyle Wood) on how to plan great sessions super fast
- These three ebooks:
- EMOM what? A Glossary of Group Fitness Terms
- Planning Sessions For Different Fitness Levels
- The Avengers Workout Series
- Access to the Exercise Library.
- And my Bootcamp Planning Template.
- Blog updates, articles and more via the weekly newsletter, Not Just Another PT.
All completely free to email subscribers.
Get access pop in your name and email below: