Being new to planning great bootcamp workouts can be confusing so I’ve put together this free Bootcamp Trainers Toolkit for you.
The Toolkit is a free resource available to email subscribers designed to help make planning your bootcamp sessions a little easier.
- 4 ways to plan balanced workouts that are challenging for all levels and abilities.
- How to use acronym workouts like EMOMs and AMRAPs to make your workouts way more interesting (also included what on earth EMOMs and AMRAPs are!)
- Some great themed workouts showing you how you can have fun with your workout planning.
Plus, you’ll get access to our searchable Exercise Library with over one hundred videos of bootcamp exercises and our weekly email newsletter with new ideas and tips.
To get access, all you have to do is pop your email in below.
So a reminder of what you get as being part of our community:
- These three ebooks:
- EMOM what? A Glossary of Group Fitness Terms
- Planning Sessions For Different Fitness Levels
- The Avengers Workout Series
- And access to the Exercise Library.
- Blog updates and more via the weekly newsletter.
All completely free to email subscribers.
Get access pop in your name and email below: