This weeks workout is thanks to Jo Sharp at the awesomely named SharpMoves Fitness Training.
The Numbers Workout
The Numbers Add Up to Equal a BURN
Equipment: Skipping Ropes, Cones, Kettlebells
- 100 skips 10 push ups
- 90 skips 9 push ups
- 80 skips 8 push up
- 10 skips 1 push up
Squat Ladder (set up 2 cones 10m apart – can include weights)
- 10 low squats run to cone 1 jump squat
- Run back to start
- 9 low squats run to cone 2 jump squats
- Run back to start
- 8 low squats run to cone 3 jump squats
Keep going until 1 low squat & 10 jump squats
Burpee Swings (partner workout)
- No 1 Person 20 kettlebell swings, No 2 person burpees until partner has completed swings – Swap
- No 1 Person 30 kettlebell swings, No 2 person burpees – Swap
- No 1 Person 40 kettlebell swings, No 2 person burpees – Swap
Stair Crunch (approx 15 stairs or more can include weights to carry)
- 1 lap of stairs – 10 crunches
- 2 laps of stairs – 20 crunches
- 3 laps of stairs – 30 crunches
- 4 laps of stairs – 40 crunches
About the Workout Architect
Hi, Jo Sharp here from SharpMoves Fitness. I am based in the Southern Shire of Sydney as well as in Bali where I run fitness retreats. Have strong interests in bootcamps and pilates so my clients get to experience both mind & body workouts.
Kyle’s note: I really like this workout because it’s so different to my style. Here is proof that you can do a lot with your clients in a single workout and still create a challenging workout by sticking to simplicity.
Please ask any questions in the comments below and of course if you want to submit your own workout, I’d like that very much 🙂
Image: Paula Reedyk
Guest submissions are workouts shared by awesome trainers from all around the world. You can read a bit more about this author under the workout above.. To become one of these awesome trainers why don’t you submit one of your own?
Sounds like a great workou. Just wondering what a squat run is though? Is it a low run?
Read it as.
10 low squats, then run to…
Sorry should read: is it a low run?