Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Bootcamp Ideas Pty Ltd ACN: 621 477 950, 2 Coramba Ct, Cowes, Victoria, Australia. Contact number is 0481 270 630.
- Only residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of:
- the Promoter; and
- the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a).
- employees of:
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex‐ spouse or ex‐domestic partner, de‐facto spouse or ex‐de‐facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Competition commences at 9:00am on 1/11/2022 AEDT and closes at 11:59pm on 15/11/2022 AEDT . (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on BootCraft’s Facebook and Instagram pages. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
- The winner of the competition will receive $300 in cash (Australian Dollars) and be sent via mail to the winner. Two runners up will receive $100 in cash (Australian Dollars) each and also be sent via mail.
- To enter you must:
- Register a new account on BootCraft via this link.
- Entrant may not have an existing subscription with BootCraft.
- Entrant must complete the 14-day trial and make their first subscription payment on or before 30/11/2022.
- Entrants that cancel their subscription during their free trial will be disqualified.
- Entrant must provide their first and last name, email address to be considered an eligible entry.
- One entry permitted per person.
- The winner will be selected by the Promoter (in their absolute discretion) at 2 Coramba Ct, Cowes, Victoria, Australia after the end of the Competition Period and prior to 1/12/2022. The winner will be contacted directly by email and the results will be published on the BootCraft Facebook and Instagram pages no later than 2/12/2022.
- Winner will receive their prize via mail.
- This is a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, each of the following must be satisfied:
- Participant must enter the Competition:
- within the Competition Period;
- within the strict manner specified within the Terms and Conditions
- Participant must enter the Competition:
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
- contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
- was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
- By entering the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- Bootcamp Ideas Pty Ltd is the Promoter and the supplier of the prize to the winner. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter may choose a different winner at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries may be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on BootCraft Facebook and Instagram page.
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
Privacy Collection Statements
Personal information you provide to Bootcamp Ideas Pty Ltd 621 477 950 by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including administering the relevant Competition/Promotion, advising you and the public if you are the winner, providing and improving our products and services and, unless you opt out on the entry form or by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at BootcampIdeas.com.
This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition/Promotion. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals which is reasonably necessary for the Competition/Promotion or our other business activities.
We generally collect personal information directly from individuals through our marketing, sales, research or other activities.