This incredibly timely episode is all about how we can keep showing up despite all of the setbacks this year.
Many thanks to Laura Varey who prompted this episode by asking us:
“Hi, Kyle and Dale, first of all I want to say thank you. I really do enjoy your podcasts and I listen to them each week. Thank you for inspiring us and being great leaders.
So I have a question that I’d love to hear more from you on, and that’s about how to measure your success. I think often we look to the numbers as our measure of success and this year for me, that’s been disappointing. So I need to measure my success with other values and probably less easy to measure.
And so I’d love to just hear your thoughts on that and how do you stay motivated when the numbers don’t make you feel successful? Thanks.”
- Our own setbacks this year and what we did to reframe them.
- What habits and activities help us stay motivated.
- How we define success for ourselves.
- Some practical tools for you to follow in defining your own success.
Or via Email.
Links to things we mention:
- Laura’s business (which I accidently call Love You Fit, sorry): Love Fit You
- Trustpilot – independent reviews
- BootCraft Reviews on Trustpilot
- Daily Mission Cards – end your sessions with something positive
- Book: Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Related episode: Defining Success
- Marco Polo
- 36 Questions to Fall In Love
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.