This is a replay of one of our ‘Best Of’ episodes. We’re publishing these fan favourites as we lead up to releasing new episodes this year.
So if you’ve been thinking of finally starting your own bootcamp this year or if you feel like your bootcamp could do with a restart, grab a pen and paper, hit play and start taking notes.
- What equipment you should invest in first
- How to find your first few clients
- What business tools you need to run things smoothly
- How to plan awesome workouts that get talked about
- If you’re a new listener, you’ll also learn which of our existing podcast you should listen to first
- How much you should charge
- Where you can go for more help
- WordPress Hosting (affiliate link)
- Kmart for cones, mats, etc.
- Fitness Game Zone
- Portable lighting (affliate link)
Listen on your phone:
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.