Robin Legat is a trainer, podcaster and coach who helps women over 40 become later in life athletes.
We talk all about finding fitness in unconventional ways (Roller Derby anyone?). Plus helping others who are on the same journey as us, but just a little bit further behind.
Or via Email.
Video being edited. It’ll be here soon.
Links we mention:
- RobinLegat.com | Robin’s Website
- @robinlegat | Robin’s Instagram
- Robin Legat Author Page | on BootcampIdeas.com
- Musical Finishers | Robin’s popular article on Bootcamp Ideas
- L.A. Derby Dolls | Robin’s old roller derby league
- Spartan Race | Obstacle course races
- Rise Up Training | Robin’s gym in Santa Monica
- The Visionary Planner | Vito La Fata
- Seasoned Athlete | Robin’s podcast
- Momentum Generation | IMDb
- Hello Seven | Rachel Rodgers
- Canva | Robin’s tool he would miss most
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.