As restrictions begin to ease, what’s the best way for you to return to face-to-face training?
Should you stop doing online stuff? Should you do a bit of both? Will your clients even want to come back?
That, and more, is what we cover in today’s episode of The Trainers Tribe.
- 0:55 – Listener Question: What is going to be clients biggest barriers to returning to face-to-face training? What can we do to alleviate this and motivate clients from a heart-centered place?
- 4:50 – Dale talks about the opportunity here.
- 7:15 – Keep your clients updated (daily at the moment)
- 11:30 – The power of personal check-ins
- 17:15 – Use this Personalised Check-In Message Template
- 20:30 – Why bookings are essential! Get members to commit.
- 32:30 – Is it worth running extra sessions (because gathering sizes are limited)?
- 36:05 – Right here, right now
Listen on Your Phone
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
How to support The Trainers Tribe
If you’ve been loving these new episodes of The Trainers Tribe and you want some way of supporting us here’s a couple of ways we’d really appreciate support:
- Apple Podcasts users: Leave a Review for us in the Apple Store. Simply tap the Reviews tab, then tap “Write a Review” at the bottom of the screen.
- Or if you’re not already, you can become a member of BootCraft and/or Fitness Game Zone. Both are amazing resources for trainers and the income they provide allows us to do things like make this podcast for free with no ads.
- Dale’s TEDx Talk:
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.