We’re back, baby!
Welcome old listeners and new to a brand new episode of The Trainers Tribe. We’re kicking things off this episode by talking about Pivoting.
Just like in sport where a player pivots on the spot to change direction and keep playing, pivoting in business is about changing the direction of your business to stay relevant without the need to quit and destroy everything you worked so hard for.
Right now everyone in the face-to-face fitness industry is being forced to pivot online. While initially this can seem shocking and a cause for anxiety, another way to look at it is that new opportunities are now at your fingertips.
In today’s episode we talk about:
- What opportunities have been created for you in this situation?
- How can this situation create something better?
- Are you being selfish?
- How to engaging clients through the screen
- How can you have more impact?
- Why Dale is running sessions for free and when he will start charging money
- Should you still charge money for your sessions?
- Right Here, Right Now
Listen on Your Phone
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Support the Podcast
- Podcast: The Minimalists
- Instagram: Dale Sidebottom
- Instagram: The Virtual PT
- Instagram: Bootcamp Ideas
- Facebook: Bootcamp Ideas
- Facebook: Energetic Education
- Podcast: Our First Podcast Episode
- Website: The Virtual PT Workout Archive (Dale’s workouts)
Right Here, Right Now Links
- Book recommendation (Kyle): Digital Minimalism*
- Book recommendation (Kyle): It Doesn’t Have To Be Crazy At Work*
- Website: Board Game Arena
- Voice Chat: Discord
- App: House Party
- Book recommendation (Dale): Fish For Life*
- Game: Bounce Connect 4*
*We may earn a small commission on purchases made through links marked with an asterix.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.