Facebook ads, sales pitches, cold calls. Does the thought of doing all of that make you want to curl up in a ball?
There is another way to find clients, a better way, a more respectful way, and that’s what Dale and Kyle are talking about in today’s podcast episode.
They dive into how to create an impact and gather a tribe, without using stereotypical marketing tactics.
- 4:30 – Why the way you’re marketing needs to change
- 6:00 – Are you going to keep doing what you’re doing?
- 7:15 – Why empathy is important in marketing
- 9:45 – Tip: feature members of your tribe or bring others in
- 15:00 – How to find out what your tribe needs
- 17:00 – Audio/Video vs Written/Photo
- 22:15 – Incorporating the whole family
- 23:55 – The Ripple Effect
- 24:50 – Growing your tribe through this time
- 31:00 – How to handle being scared of doing these new things
- 35:40 – Right Here, Right Now – catch up on what Dale and Kyle have been up to
Listen on Your Phone
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Support the Podcast
If you’ve been digging The Trainers Tribe and you want some way of supporting us here’s a couple of ways we’d really appreciate support:
- Apple Podcasts users: Leave a Review for us in the Apple Store. Simply tap the Reviews tab, then tap “Write a Review” at the bottom of the screen.
- Or if you’re not already, you can become a member of BootCraft and/or Fitness Game Zone. Both are amazing resources for trainers and the income they provide allows us to do things like make this podcast for free with no ads.
- Join The Trainers Tribe Community Facebook Group
- Dale’s Healthy Minds Positive Vibes Summit
- Related episodes of The Trainers Tribe Podcast:
- YouTube Channels to check out:
- Dale Sidebottom
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.