We’re back with a guest today on Lead Your Tribe, Kristoffer “KC” Carter of This Epic Life.
In this heart-felt conversation we talk about the hecticness of parenting, meeting people at summer camps, risking get fired by starting a work newsletters, leading people in meditation, organising challenges and the different ways of being a coach.
We also talk about the difference between being connection and doing connection, waging campaigns for everyone to love us, being authentic online, taking on feedback and criticism and staying in it when it’s hard.
If any of that jumps out at you, then this is the episode for you!
Make sure you’re subscribed in your favourite podcast player: Google | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Or via Email.
Video coming soon.
Subscribe to Lead Your Tribe on YouTube
Links we mention:
- www.thisepiclife.com | KC’s website
- @kristoffercarter | KC’s Instagram
- Camp GLP | The adult summer camp we met at
- Jonathan Fields | Host of Good Life Project
- The Practice by Seth Godin | A book we’re both reading
- 30 Day Meditation Challenge | KC’s flagship free series to start a meditation habit
- The New Sobriety | KC’s sobriety program
- Active Campaign | KC’s tool he would miss most
KC and I at Camp GLP:
Photos: Gregory Berg | Enso Photography
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.
Leave a Reply