It’s been nearly two weeks since I posted up the entry games for the Bootcamp Game Competition. If your experience was anything like mine you have had a lot of fun putting your clients through these workouts.
For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about. A few weeks ago I announced a new competition where trainers could enter their favourite bootcamp games which we (that is, you and me) would vote on our favourites. Winners are getting a copy of my brand new not yet released ebook, The Little Bootcamp Book Of Workouts, a guide to creating and planning your own workouts from scratch. There is also a random giveaway of Scott York’s new ebook, Bootcamp Fitness Games up for grabs.
Now it is time to decide which one’s you like the best. You can choose your two (or just one) game to vote for that you like the most. In case you missed it, here are the two games posts again (one and two).
Voting will be open until Sunday 14th October 2012. The winners of my ebook and the giveaway prize will be announced the following week.
Which game did your clients enjoy the most?
- Tennis Ball Madness - Kjell Crowe (29%, 43 Votes)
- 4 Corner Colored Ball Relay - Jess Griffin (27%, 39 Votes)
- Blackjack - Jamie Keiffer (21%, 31 Votes)
- Rock Paper Scissors - Jess Griffin (6%, 9 Votes)
- Good Ole Fashioned Cat and Mouse Chase - Nancy Krueger (3%, 5 Votes)
- Human Hungry Hippos - Tracy Taylor (3%, 4 Votes)
- Bootcamp Scrabble - Courtney Kroen (2%, 3 Votes)
- Squat Hold and Lunges Mayhem! - Shannon Billows (2%, 3 Votes)
- Steal the Pin - Jess Griffin (1%, 2 Votes)
- Extreme Duck Duck Goose - Garry Robinson (1%, 2 Votes)
- Scavenger Hunt - Niki J Torres (1%, 2 Votes)
- Post It Bomb - Brenda Doran (1%, 1 Votes)
- Cone Flip - Maree Lloyd (1%, 1 Votes)
- Animal Pentathlon - Tracy Taylor (1%, 1 Votes)
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire / $25,000 Pyramid - Niki J Torres (0%, 0 Votes)
- Field Day Fun! - Niki J Torres (0%, 0 Votes)
- Game On - Jo Sharp (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 132
To keep up to date with the results of this competition, join our free mailing list (you get all of our new workouts too!).
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.