The Little Bootcamp Book of Tyres and Ropes is now available to purchase.
For those of you visually inclined, I thought you might enjoy the information in this format.
For those of you that like text here is the low down of what is inside:
- How to actually find tyres and where to buy ropes if you haven’t got some already.
- 45 different tyres and ropes exercises plus variations to give you plenty of variety.
- Photo demonstrations and access to a secret album featuring 41 video demonstrations of exercises and drills featured in the manual.
- 5 excellent partner drills and 8 brand new team based drills to build that all important camaraderie and community in your bootcamp.
- 10 tough workouts showing you how to actually put all this information together into something usable.
- The satisfying experience of giving your clients a unique workout that not many other bootcamps offer.
It’s on sale this week, but only until Friday so grab it while it’s hot!
Please remember too that when you buy these products you support this website. You allow me to keep sharing information every week for free, to visit other trainers and share their experiences and tactics with you and to buy coffee from a cafe because I am rubbish at making espresso coffee.
Thank you all for the support you have shown me over the past 4.5 years.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.