How Hard Can It Be On A Chair?
Warm Up: 30 seconds each
- full body extension
- cross crawls
- arm swing throughs, turning to watch arm as it goes behind,
- 2 side shuffles squat jump
Paper, scissors, rock, against me
- same result as me =squat hold
- different result = 6 squat with knee lifts.
The Workout: Decelerating Repetitions (Complete first rep count then 10 sec rest before next 2)
- Hands on chair – Fast feet under 50, 30, 20
- Hands on chair – Mountain Climber Step throughs. Bring foot through to outside of hands. 25 each side, 20, 15
- Hands on chair – Lateral jump each side 40, 30 , 20
- Seated crunches from chair arm crossed over chest 30, 20, 10
- Start seated on chair, jump up with hands over head 25, 20, 15
- Chair seated leg extensions with lean back, hands can be on chair sides, or arms extended laterally 20, 15, 10
- Facing chair hands on sides plank jump outs 50, 40, 30
- Chair pikes – drop hips to chair push bottom up 15, 10, 5
- Chair seated bicycle cross overs to kick with reach to toe 30, 26, 22
- Facing chair hands on sides, leg extension behind to knee flexion rocks throughs to hands 20 each side, 15, 10
- Standing star jumps to ankle touch 30, 20, 10
Finisher: Nutbush Dance
- Standing: 2 side, 2 side, 2 back, 2 back, 2 cross, 2 cross, 2 kick
- Drop to floor
- 2 Plank tap right, 2 left, 2 lift leg R, 2 lift leg L, 2 knee cross, 2 knee
- Alternating from standing dance to planks
About the entrant:
BodyRite PT is my sole trader business operating for 9 years now after a long fitness career (35 years) managing private and council gyms and owning my own fitness centre. BodyRite PT has been outdoors,incorporating bootcamp, HIIT and individual PT until Covid 19 struck and caused a rapid re-think and a move to Zoom. I love activity and being creative with workouts and I am a firm believer in fitness at any age and model this to my participants.
Theresa Prior has a mission to bring Mums and women together in a safe and supportive environment that just so happens to have fun fitness sessions at it’s core. She has been running her own personal training business since 2013. Theresa helps her clients understand that all aspects of their health are equally important.