Cancelling last minute, not showing up, arriving late, injuries, getting sick, sleeping in and more. I’m sure you’ve experienced your fair share of these.
In today’s episode Dale and Kyle share with you what’s going on in the minds of clients who are repeat offenders of being flaky and how you can get them motivated and inspired to come once more.
Here’s some of the topics we cover:
- The client who keeps saying they’re coming and never turns up [1:15]
- How to discover your Ideal Client [10:15]
- Build in some accountability [13:45]
- Understanding what’s going on when a client is flaky [15:35]
- Make it magical [25:20]
- Dale champions resilience in young’uns [29:20]
- Right here, right now [32:10]
Listen on Your Phone
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Support the Podcast
- Podcast: Marketing Without Marketing – The Trainers Tribe
- Book: Braving The Wilderness by Brené Brown*
- Annual Bootcamp Ideas Competition voting is open
- The Ready State
- *NEW* Fitness Game Zone
*Denotes an affiliate link. We may recieve a commission if you purchase through this link. Moneys go towards this site.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.