Welcome to March – a month of change as the seasons turn. In this month’s BootCraft update, we’ll check out February’s drills, have a preview of the March drills and look at the highlights from the Community.
1. Previously on BootCraft
Our drills in February were a great collection from our Master Crafters. Our Master Crafters are a team of trainers from around the world who generously share their best drills with us each month. Each trainer has their own unique style, and we love the variety we are able to provide our subscribers with each month. These were:
- Fight To The Core (Yvonne Waugh)
- Boxing Warm Up Drill (Lauren Brennan)
- Mind and Body (Kim De George)
- Level Up (Lori Watson)
- Wordle Workout (Theresa Prior)
- Would You Like Fries with That (Combo)? (Niki J. Torres)
- Ugly Monday (Kim De George)
- Legs For Days (Janice Ainsworth)
- Kettlbell Song Finisher (Kjell Crowe)
- Full Body Smash Part 2 (Lyndon Fernandes)
- Your Dream 2022 (Niki J. Torres)
- I Go U Go Workout (Lauren Brennan)
2. What To Look Forward To This Month
In March, we will see these drills and more from our Master Crafters:
- Superset Mixer (Lauren Brennan)
- Surfin’ USA Ab Finisher (Kjell Crowe)
- Phase 10 Workout (Theresa Prior)
- ULFC Hardcore (Lyndon Fernandes)
This is just the start of it – ‘Crafters will see over March, the rest of what we have in store!
Make Workouts Your Clients Love, In Minutes
Get access to over 1,000 bootcamp and group fitness drills with our workout library BootCraft. Plus, you’ll be supporting more free ideas and tips on Bootcamp Ideas.
3. New And Noteworthy in the BootCraft Community
Did you know that BootCraft has it’s own, unique community? Away from social media, the BootCraft Community is instantly available to all BootCraft subscribers, and the content is community driven and exclusively bootcamp, training and business related. And here is what has been happening this month:
We’ve been sharing some great Five Minute Filler ideas, we’ve helped Contance recognise her loyal clients and we’ve helped Niki with her 1:1 PT cancellation policy.
We’ve shared some great Valentine’s Day drills, as well as some community contributed drills.
And we’ve discussed the pros and cons of wearable technology in class and had a look at the mistakes we’ve all made as new trainers (and how we can help other new trainers avoid them).
It’s been a great month on BootCraft over February, and March is shaping up to be even bigger! Until next month,
Theresa Prior has a mission to bring Mums and women together in a safe and supportive environment that just so happens to have fun fitness sessions at it’s core. She has been running her own personal training business since 2013. Theresa helps her clients understand that all aspects of their health are equally important.