What happens when we try to do something that’s outside our comfort zone?
Inevitably, there will be moments of failure. Things outside of our control will happen. And we’ll have to deal with the disappointment.
What’s in our control is how we deal with it.
Dale and Kyle share how they’ve dealt with recent disappointments and moved on from them. From recent pandemic related disappointments to past disappointments (because when we feel new disappointments, it brings up those from the past too), they hold nothing back.
We avoid using ads on Lead Your Tribe. Instead we focus on building our own products and services for you. If you’d like to support us check these out:
Links to things we mentioned:
- Podcast episode on PTSD and the Coronavirus pandemic: Vulnerability with Brigadier General Michael “Johnny Bravo” Drowley | A Little Bit of Optimism
- Instagram: @Phillip Island Fire Brigade
- Dale’s book: All Work No Play: A Surprising Guide to Feeling More Mindful, Grateful and Cheerful
- Spotify Playlist: Kyle’s Crying Playlist
- Podcast episode on the stress cycle: Brené with Emily and Amelia Nagoski on Burnout and How to Complete the Stress Cycle | Unlocking Us
- Website: The Ready State
- Video: Best bloke in the world – Hamish and Andy
- Book: Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle
- Dale’s website: Energetic Education
- Kyle’s website: Bootcamp Ideas
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.