Welcome to 2022, and the December wrap up of BootCraft.
In this first month, we are celebrating the work of some of our previous Featured Designers – a team of trainers from all around the world who have generously written one month’s worth of drills in the past for us, and are now back again with another one or two drills each to kick 2022 off!
1. Previously on BootCraft
Our drills in December featured our usual Master Crafters (our team of regular drill writers), plus a few surprise drills from the Community. These are:
- Move Your Feet
- Is it an EMOM or an AMRAP??
- Pad Holder Effort Boxing
- Another Flipping Pyramid
- Silver Bells Christmas Warmup/Finisher
- Going the Distance (virtual workout inspired by Sneaky Snake)
- Crying At The Discoteque
- Complex Is A Flex
- No Rest For The Wicked
- Full Body Smash
- Boxing Bingo
- Christmas FRF
2. What To Look Forward To This Month
In January, all our drills have been submitted by our previous Featured Designers.
These drills will include:
- 28 And Eccentric (Leslie Suess)
- The Biceps and Burpee Burn (Kari Merrill)
- GR8 M8 (Kirstyn Campbell)
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Bri Rauch)
- Almost There Tabata (Donna Houlihan)
- The Tabata Cherry On Top (Lisa Wolfe)
- Technique and Tabata (Andrea Laver)
- Fast and Faster (Leslie Suess)
- Take a Run Up (Nancy Krueger)
- The Hare and The Tortoise (Lisa Wolfe)
- Functional Accumulator (Donna Houlihan)
- Ladder Adder (Lindie Ehlers)
- AMRAP-alooza (Lindie Ehlers)
- Together Forever (Nancy Krueger)
- Birthday Buddy Boxing (Donna Houlihan)
3. New And Noteworthy
Here’s the highlights from the community over the last month:
We’ve helped Fiona with running challenges, Sami with a booking system and Jo with running kids’ bootcamps.
We’ve had a great Ugly Monday HIIT drill shared by Kim and a Christmas drill shared by Janice.
Join Our Community
If you’re wanting to connect with other trainers but are sick of toxic personal trainer Facebook groups, consider joining BootCraft.
Not only do you get access to 100s of bootcamp drills to help you plan sessions, you also get access to our community of supportive, experienced trainers and bootcamp instructors.
Theresa Prior has a mission to bring Mums and women together in a safe and supportive environment that just so happens to have fun fitness sessions at it’s core. She has been running her own personal training business since 2013. Theresa helps her clients understand that all aspects of their health are equally important.