While face-to-face interactions are definitely missed, I’m sure you are starting to see the power of running things online and how you can leverage your time a lot better.
In this episode we walk you through 5 basic steps to putting out your first ever online offering, whether that’s a product or online member portal.
Be sure to download the accompanying cheat sheet.
- A little check-in with Dale & Kyle [1:15]
- What you can do with an online offering [6:30]
- Step 1: What is the Problem you’re trying to solve? (And does anyone care?) [7:35]
- Step 2: Test your Idea [12:25]
- Step 3: Build your Audience [18:50]
- Step 4: Pick your Platform [24:45]
- Step 5: Create and launch your Offering [40:30]
- Right here, right now [55:15]
Download our cheat sheet with the 5 steps broken down into baby tasks you can complete. It includes our recommended tools and software to use too.
This is a big topic and we barely scratch the surface in this episode. If you’d like us to teach you more through future podcast episodes and the like, let us know in the comments below.
You can use the player above to listen or you can click one of the links below:
- Android phone? Google Podcasts
- Apple phone? Apple Podcasts (previously known as iTunes)
Links and Sundry
- Bootcamp Ideas Email Series:
- WP Fusion
- Mailer Lite
- Episode 195 Energetic Radio
- Bootcamp Ideas Annual Competition Winners
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.