We’ve gotten 27 entries all up from trainers spanning across 8 different countries.
Now I need your help to test all of these drills and tell me which one’s you like the most.
I want to know who you think is the Wizard of Warm Ups and the Pharaoh of Finishers.
How To Vote
I hope you’ve already had a chance to try out some of the drills that have caught your eye. This week keep trying them out (see the list of 27 entries below) and then vote on the ones that you like.
You can only vote once in each category but you can select as many workouts that you like to give a vote too (simply check more than one box), so don’t feel like you just have to pick one if you liked a few.
Myself and the judges will then be selecting a winner from the top voted workouts to award prizes to next week. I’ll also be drawing the random prize and announcing a winner for the Kyle’s Crafty Crouton Award.
So add your votes to the poll below. Remember you can only hit the vote button once, so maybe wait til the end of the week when you’ve tried them all out.
Voting closes Sunday March 18th. Winners will be announced on Monday March 19th, 2018.
Voting is closed.
Links To Competition Entries
- Exit Exercise by Petra Bilthof
- Place Your Bets by Janice Ainsworth
- 21 Casino Royale Warm Up by Anne Schmidt
- Hot Potato by Casey Amos Foggitt
- Tabata Total Body Warm Up by Jeannie White
- Mobility Ladder by Josie Klyne
- The Dirty ½ Dozen by Nick Karagiannis
- The S*H*I*T Lap by Laura Leek
- A Thousand Sports by Miguel Angel
- Freeze Frenzy Fun by April Wright
- Earn the Equipment by Kelly Isakiewicz
- Dice Death by Bec Callaghan
We ended up with a few more drills in the Finisher category that got in before I was able to close the competition to new entries. That’s why there is 15 instead of 12.
- Burpee-Dice by the Dashboard Light by Theresa Prior
- Bearly There by Patti Wilkins
- Tic Tac Toe Agility Ladder Relay by Lisa McLoughlin
- Killer Plank Finisher by Anne Schmidt
- Musical Squares by Casey Amos Foggitt
- Electric Sliders by Addy Najera
- Cardio Corners by Johannes Chun
- Manmaker Accumulator by Josie Klyne
- Musical Planks by Genevieve Barnard
- Would You Rather 2.0 by Allison Maloney Turcio
- Mini Beep Test by Wayne Venzlauskas
- 4 Corners by Cindy Pryor Gambino
- Fast & Furious Fighting Finisher by Dorene Campo
- Wall of Wobble by Leslie Suess
- Snakes and Ladders by Daniel Smith
Have a great week trying all of these out and don’t forget to vote!
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.