A tribe will follow a strong brand with a clear story. Here are the 3 keys we believe every brand (especially small brands) needs in order to attract followers and make an impact.
Here are the 3 keys:
Key 1: A Story That Resonates
Key 2: A Website That’s Unique
Key 3: Live Interaction
Listen in to the full episode to find out:
- Our suggestions for how to create a story that resonates with and inspires people.
- The things you must avoid with your website so that you stand out.
- What we mean by ‘live interaction’ and how that will help grow your tribe quickly.
LINKS WE MENTION:
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek – TED Talk
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek – Book
- 16 Personalities – Myers-Briggs Type Test
- Enneagram Number
- Sparketype Quiz – Learn how you work best
- Know Yourself – The Trainers Tribe – Recommended podcast for better knowing who you are
- Website builders: Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, WordPress
- Unsplash – Great site for royalty free stock images, just know that everyone is using these
- Marketing Without Marketing – Recommended podcast for more in-depth marketing strategies
- Instagram: Kyle Wood & Dale Sidebottom
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.