With a few quick clicks, this full body bootcamp workout will have your session going from ho-hum to fan-diddly-tastic!
The drills in this workout have been written by our Master ‘Crafters – the team of trainers bringing new ideas to BootCraft every week.
|Warm Up||Main Workout||Finisher|
|Beat The Noodle||Take Your Time…||Bootylicious|
|Designer: Janice Ainsworth||Designer: Lyndon Fernandes||Designer: Kjell Crowe|
|Time: 5 mins||Time: 20 mins||Time: 5 mins|
Set out 3 cones 10 meters apart.
- Partners face each other at the center cone (starting line) with pool noodle laying at their feet between them.
- Partners play Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- The winner turns and runs to the cone behind them.
- The loser picks up the pool noodle and chases the winner in an attempt to hit them with the pool noodle before the winner reaches the cone.
- Points earned: 1 point for winner if reaches cone without being hit. 1 point for loser if hits winner before reaches cone.
- Reset at starting line (centre cone) and play again.
- Play for an amount of time (5 minutes) or until x number of points are reached.
This is an AMRAP (As Many Rep and Rounds as Possible). Time cap is set at 20 minutes.
Boot campers pair up with those of a similar fitness level. They will compete with other pairs to finish the most rounds and reps.
One partner works at a time, completes their reps before the next partner starts.
- 50 Jumping Rope Skips
- 10 Burpees
- 5 Broad Jumps
- 15 KB Swings
- 15 Goblet Squats
- 10 Push Ups
… then switch. Partners alternate workouts as soon as they have both finished their respective rounds. Person 1 will start the next round with KB Swings, Goblet Squats and Push Ups. Then Person 2 does Skipping, Burpees and Broad Jumps.
Score is total number of rounds and reps added together.
Have the song Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello ready to play on device of your choice.
Each camper needs a mat and a band that goes around the thighs.
How it Works
Clients will perform certain movements during specific parts of song with band placed above the knee.
Camilla “I love it when you call me”: Hip Thrusts on back with the beat
Shawn “Land in Miami”: Hold Hip Thrust at top and perform an abduction to the beat
“I love it when you call me”: Back to Hip Thrusts
“Locked on a hotel”: to hands and knees and perform Alternating Fire Hydrants
“I love it when you call me”: Hip Thrusts again
“All along”: back to hands and knees and perform Alternating Donkey Kicks until the end
Theresa Prior has a mission to bring Mums and women together in a safe and supportive environment that just so happens to have fun fitness sessions at it’s core. She has been running her own personal training business since 2013. Theresa helps her clients understand that all aspects of their health are equally important.