Hey there trainer,
As busy personal trainers, we tend to live life at one hundred million miles a minute.
We’re really good at getting things done (well, maybe not some of those admin tasks) but line us up with clients and classes and we’ll work our butts of to get them trained.
We’re the type of people that learn by doing. So we do a lot of stuff so that we can become better trainers.
Now let me ask you some questions:
When was the last time you took a holiday?
You know, like where you shut your business down or had someone cover your sessions and Just. Took. Glorious. Time. Off.
Have you ever burned out?
Oh man I have. Maybe you’re on the edge of burn out right now.
Do you have people to turn to when you feel like your business or you are failing?
Just writing these questions out is taking me back to some dark days.
I love working in the fitness industry but for most of us it’s not a 9 to 5 job. It can be hard to say no and to end up doing too much. Worse still, with no sign of improvement.
I’ve been lucky with BootcampIdeas.com, growing this business has allowed me to be a trainer on my terms.
That was a choice I made early on in my career and I sought out the people to help me do it. In the end I had to move overseas just to find that support!
Since I’ve returned to Australia I’ve found that there are people here that can support me, they are just damn hard to find because we don’t often gather and connect.
We battle it out in parks and gyms and studios by ourselves.
Enough, I say!
Let’s get together and support each other. I’m putting together a time, date and location and I want YOU to be there if this sounds like your kind of thing.
Bootcamp Ideas Trainer’s Retreat
The Bootcamp Ideas Trainer’s Retreat (or BCI ‘Treat as I’m calling it in my head) is a two and a half day retreat for trainers who want to create a fitness business that supports their life and goals.
That could mean being the best bootcamp in the industry or it could mean making money to contribute to your family.
The goal doesn’t matter, it’s the desire to create the life you want that does.
(Wow, that got a bit cheesy and intense didn’t it.)
- Learn the skills and get the inspiration you need to grow your business into what you want it to be.
- Spend two and a half days with people who want the same thing as you.
- Get to attend workshops and lectures with experts on fitness training, business and life.
- Play! We’ll schedule plenty of much needed down time. This is when all of the stuff you’re learning starts playing around in your subconscious.
- Interact with the presenters. This isn’t some conference where you get 10 minutes at the end of the talk to ask questions, you’ll be spending the weekend with these guys and gals.
- Get a break. Yes, we’ll be learning but you’ll be amazed how refreshing it can be getting out of your normal routine, hanging out with awesome people and having someone cook for you. All you have to do is show up.
When and where is it?
Details are coming, for now I want to see how many of you are interested.
I can tell you this, accommodation and meals will be included. Sleeping will be bunk style in groups (with the option to fly solo if you wish).
The time will is still being decided.
The location will be ~60 minutes drive from Melbourne, Australia and (hopefully) walking distance from the beach.
Numbers will be limited as I want to keep this small and personal. If you’d like to (or love to) join us, just pop your first name and email in below and I’ll keep you posted on details.
Do you want to come?
Let me know if you want to come to the Bootcamp Ideas Trainer's Retreat later this year by popping in your name and email.