This week on The Trainers Tribe podcast we look at books and reading and share 3 books each that forever changed out lives after reading them. Kyle’s 3 involve productivity, changing the way you think about things and courage. Dale’s more of an autobiography man and shares 3 books that helped him change his priorities in life and to see struggle and failure in a new light.
Plus, early on in the episode there is a HUGE personal announcement from Dale. You’ll have to listen to find out what it is.
- Different habits you can try to read more [2:35]
- Book 1: Shoe Dogs by Phil Knight [5:50]
- Book 2: Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh [13:00]
- Book 3: That Will Never Work by Marc Randolph [17.55]
- Book 4: The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris* [23:45]
- Book 5: The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau* [31:00]
- Book 6: The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown [37:10]
- Right Here, Right Now [45:25]
Listen On The Go
Or search for The Trainers Tribe Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Support The Podcast
We keep this podcast ad-free, so here’s an un-addy ad (of sorts) in our show notes!
You can support this free podcast by signing up for paid resources from Dale and Kyle like BootCraft and Fitness Game Zone. It’s a Win, Win, Win because you get access to a great resource that will help your fitness business, we get money to keep making the podcast and that improves the fitness industry overall with trainers armed with good knowledge.
- Other books:
- TED talks:
- Brené Brown Cartoons:
- Article: Why Building Trust Might Be The Most Important Thing You Do in Your Group Fitness Business on Trust
- Join The Trainers Tribe Community Facebook Group
*Links marked with an asterix are affiliate links for Amazon. We may get a small commission if you may a purchase through this link. All commissions go back into equipment to improve the podcast.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.
Leave a Reply