This workout is an entry to this year’s Bootcamp Ideas Competition. It has been submitted by Jamie Nielsen of MJ Fit 4 Life.
Workout Length: 45 minutes
Equipment Needed: Basketball, Mats/Cones
LINE UP 6mins
Everyone stand on a line/pathway. They do footballers (quick feet/squat hold position) then on your command they do the moves as you call them. Tuck (Half burpee), Burpee, Plank Jacks, Power Jacks etc.
Set up exercises, start at point A & pass the ball following the arrows. As soon as you’ve passed, get straight into the exercises (rest before you receive the ball).
Once the ball reaches the end person they then have to run & shoot a hoop, once the ball goes through the hoop everyone can rest, until they return to the top of the ladder to pass the ball. Everyone will move down one place (follow same direction they throw the ball).
- Keep tally of misses & get clients to do that many reps of burpees or your choice of exercise
- Make the distance for the run to the hoop shorter so that the workout is shorter
- Add in a longer distance for the run to hoop so that the workout is longer
- Cap the amount of shoots to 5, so if they don’t get it in 5, that’s fine, they return to the beginning.
- Change the exercises, use different equipment. I had DB in the car so I chose exercises to suit, you could use body weight exercises if you have more people & not enough equip etc.
- If you have 20+ people you could setup two of these & compete against each other
EMOM Accumulator 3mins
Each min do 1 rep of each exercise, then 2 of each, 3 of each until 1min is up. Then once the timer goes off, start again back at 1 rep of each. Try & beat your time!
- Squat Jumps
- Side Lunge
I’ve been operating for approx 1year, running womens only Bootcamp with 60 amazing ladies. I absolutely love my job & that my kids can come with me whilst I can contribute financially to my family.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.
Leave a Reply