Growing up for Anthony Bartolo meant saying goodbye to the support and community of the team sports he played as a child.
He couldn’t quite find anything to replace it as an adult, so when he opened his gym ACTV Strength Co. he knew he wanted to create that same feeling of common ground and commitment for himself and his members.
Dale caught up with Anthony recently and the two of them talk about creating a great culture in your tribe. They cover:
- Going all-in on your business.
- Serving the wider community as a way of marketing and giving back.
- How to find new members.
- Pivoting to online when gyms were shut down.
- Keeping your community strong while they are apart.
Language warning: There is an F-bomb dropped in the last 5 minutes of the conversation so please be wary of that if your kids are listening in the background.
Or via Email.
- ACTV Strength Co. IG: @actvstrengthco
- ACTV Online IG: @actvonline_
- Instagram: Ali Day
- Instagram: @AnthonyBartolo__
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.