In this special and final episode of Lead Your Tribe, we take a moment to look back at 2020.
We cover the highs and lows, bushfires and pandemics, pivoting and name changes, a TEDx talk, a book deal, celebrating milestones and how important it is to take a moment to appreciate the hard work of merely surviving this year.
Stay tuned during January as we play back to you our process for doing your own annual review and how to choose what to work on next year.
Or via Email.
Links to things we mention:
- You helped us raise $9,946.50 | Australian Bushfire Relief Fundraiser Results
- The Trainers Tribe | The Old Podcast
- The Trainers Tribe Is Getting A New Name And Focus | The Trainers Tribe
- Narcissistic To Nice | Dale Sidebottom’s TEDx Talk
- Wiley Book Publishers | Dale’s Publisher
- Luna Tractor | Dale’s Mentor
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.