2 Min Drill
It’s Basketball Season time to get ready!
Workout Length: 45-50 minutes
- Interval timer set for 5 rounds @ 2 Min 1 min rest..
- Cones (2 diff colors if Possible)
- Poker chips/popsicle sticks CHALK Some form or way to count for points)
5 people to a group (mixed strength). Extras mirror but 1/2 their points count.
Set 1 set of cones for a 3 cone Suicide (total 90ft=Full Court). 1 at start line, 1 halfway, 1 at far end (90ft=Full Court).
Set another set of cones in two lines 10ft wide apart (for Lateral Shuffles)
Prep for suicides, sprints and strength work!
5 exercises: 4 at mats and 1 on the Court.
At the start of timer each person works on their exercise and counts their reps. They get a point for every 10-20 Reps. (you make the call)
They have 60 secs to add points up collect chips/sticks or write down by their mats. Then they rotate through the exercises.
After each round Add TOTAL team points up and return the chips/stick if used.
- Side shuffles (every side touched is 1)
- Mountain climbers easy count 1,2,3,4…..
- Sprawls ( BURPEES without the push-up and Jump)
- 1/2 court Sprints (Every direction is one) Start line to halfway.
Tabata AB Round
- Bike toe touches (reach for inside foot)
- Flutter Kicks
- Their Favorite AB… ( campers do their favorite)
Repeat again for 8 rounds total.
- Lateral/plank Jacks
- Squat Jumps
- Shoulder Taps (EC)
- Full court Sprints
If time allowed. Burpee Round Up:
1x 2 min drill.
Team with most BURPEES win.
( I do this regardless 😁)
I’m a Partner Trainer with the best organization of Trainers ever… Camp Gladiator. Been with them for 4 years and love what we do. I’ve been into sports since I was teen. Basketball is my number one ☝️ sport…
I love changing lives…. #nuffsaid
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.