Last year I started a new tradition on Bootcamp Ideas: a series of the very best workout ideas and articles to wrap up the year in time for Christmas.
Instead of just sharing holiday themed workouts with you (although I have included some), over the 18 days leading up to Christmas I’d like to share with you some of the best ideas and articles on Bootcamp Ideas from this year and others.
Think of it like a little gift, in your inbox everyday, from me to you.
Last year we did just 12 days, this year we’ve expanded the series to 18 free workouts and articles. After all, it is the giving season and I want to make sure you haven’t missed a thing this year so you’re all ready for 2021.
To make sure you get them all, pop your name and email in below:
The email series is over but you can see all of the idea below.
Or check back in below as I’ll update this list each day with a new article, idea or collection:
- First Day: Christmas Themed Workout Ideas
- Second Day: The Best Warm Up Ideas
- Third Day: 5 Simple Methods for Better Circuit Workouts
- Forth Day: Four Finisher Workouts That’ll Get Your Bootcampers Buzzing
- Fifth Day: Burpees coming out of your ears, literally! (figuratively)
- Sixth Day: The Top Bootcamp Workouts of 2020
- Seventh Day: How great trainers plan their sessions for lots of different fitness levels
- Eighth Day: Online Training Ideas
- Ninth Day: 28 Bootcamp Exercises Using Bands
- Tenth Day: Creating Excellent Interval Workouts
- Eleventh Day: Best Podcast Episodes and Articles of 2020
- Twelfth Day: A bonanza of boxing ideas
- Thirteenth Day: 16 Core Training Alternatives to Sit Ups
- Fourteenth Day: Stair Training Bootcamp Ideas
- Fifteenth Day: Hours of Power: 60 Minute Workout Ideas
- Sixteenth Day: The Dungeons and Dragons Handbook for Group Fitness Planning
- Seventeenth Day: A Click and Collect Workout Plan
- Eighteenth Day: Competition Winning Ideas:
2012 Winner: Acronym Bootcamp 2012 Runner Up: Dynamic Endurance 2013 Ice Breaker Winner: Peg Tag 2013 Teambuilding Winner: What Lies Beneath 2015 Winner: The Maze Runner 2015 Runners Up: The Minefield and Survivor Challenge 2017 Winner: Balls, Balls, Balls 2017 Runners Up: It Takes Two!, 6 Minutes of Pain and Go Fast! 2018 Warm Up Winner: Freeze Frenzy Fun 2018 Finisher Winner: Wall of Wobble 2018 Runner Up: Burpee-Dice by the Dashboard Light 2020 Winner: Virtual Buddy System 2020 Runners Up: Box Til You Drop Shadow Boxing and What Goes Up, Must Come Down
Have a very Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this time with friends, family and clients.
Kyle Wood created Bootcamp Ideas in 2010 when he was hunting around on the internet for workout ideas. He ran a successful bootcamp in Victoria, Australia and spends his spare time managing this site, adventuring (or lazying) with his wife and find new ways to make bootcamps even better.